Spouse visa 


If you are married to or in a civil partnership with someone who is a British citizen or settled in the UK, you might be eligible to apply to join them in the UK on the basis of your relationship by applying for a UK spouse visa.
We can help you join your partner or spouse either temporarily or permanently in the UK, and maybe even eventually achieve settled status.
if one of the following applies to your spouse or civil partner, you can apply to join them in the UK on the basis of your relationship:
•    They are present and settled in the UK, or
•    They have limited leave to remain in the UK – excluding student visa holders and other short-term visa category holders
You and/or your spouse or partner must also meet all of the below requirements:
•    Both of you must be over 18 at the time of applying
•    Both of you must intend to permanently live together when you get to the UK
•    You can provide evidence that you have arranged appropriate accommodation for your arrival in the UK
•    Your spouse or partner must be physically present in the UK at the time of your application, unless they are accompanying you to the UK. If this is the case, they need to hold either indefinite leave to remain, a permanent right of residence, British citizenship or the right of abode in the UK
•    You personally need to meet the English language requirements, which means you will have to take an English Language Test and pass at a certain level